Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Rose hip tattoo

About a month a go I went and got my hip tattooed. 

I love it, 3 roses and a rose bud. It took 2 hours and is about the size of my hand. This was my first tattoo and it wasn't as bad as every one seemed to make out it was going to be. I'm contempt with just this one at the moment, though who knows what will happen in the future.  

I think the worlds view on tattoos are changing, there defiantly becoming more acceptable. there about freedom and self expression. Yes in 50-60 years time nursing homes will be full of men and women covered in tattoos, but it showed that they lived their lives and have stories to tell, there ink wont be as crisp and detailed as it was when first done, but the technology and quality of the ink is always going to be improving so who knows what a tattoo done today will look like in 50 years time, and hay you could always get them touched up... and now I'm rambling so i better go. 

hope you like my tat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment